I finally finished a new blanket a few days ago that really gave me a hard time. I used the star utility stitch on my new Brother Quattro and it just gave me all kinds of trouble. I had to rip out about 15 stars which took me several hours over the course of two days. After about 7 hours of work on this it is finally done. In the end the border is a bit uneven but it still turned out really cute. Forget about the cow jumping over the moon, a lamb is cuter.
I am an Army Wife and veteran and now a WAHM to little B.Lee who I call Cootie Pants. I started my own business making baby boutique items and spend my days sewing, teaching and playing with my son and chasing two crazy pugs around. My life is a bit crazy, but I love it.